Go Testify - GDPR Policy
This GDPR Notice will inform you of our legal basis for processing your Personal Data, onward transfers of your Personal Data and which additional rights you have regarding the processing of your Personal Data.
- Go Testify processes Personal Data both as a Processor and as a Controller (as defined in the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”)) as follows:
- Go Testify is the Controller of Customer Data and Participant Account Data, as well as Recording Data for Tests developed by Go Testify.
With respect to Recording Data collected during Customer’s utilization of the Platform and Services, the Customer is the Controller in accordance with GDPR and Go Testify is the Processor. As such, Go Testify collects Recording Data on behalf of the Customer and the Platform enables the Customer to view the Recording Data that is correlated with demographic information (such as age range, gender, country or state). The Customer does not see the Recording Data as correlated to any other Participant Account Data.
1. Categories of Recipients of Personal Data
2. Purposes of Processing and Legal Bases
Some are essential for us to provide the Services you use or to fulfill our legal obligations. Some help us run the Services efficiently and effectively and some enable us to provide you with more relevant and personalized offers and information. In all cases we must have a Legitimate Business Purpose and a legal ground for processing your Personal Data. Some of the most common legal grounds we rely on are briefly explained below:
- We may process your Personal Data for the purposes of a contract to which you are a party, in other words your ability to use the Services. For instance, if you want to be a Participant, we need to process your Personal Data, including your payment information, in order to enable you to do so and to pay you;
- Go Testify may rely on consent where it is required, such as with respect to Recording Data being accessible to Customers and certain information collected via cookies and similar technologies (other than strictly necessary cookies), or when we are asking you to confirm your marketing preferences. When we rely on consent, you’ll be asked to confirm that you give your permission to Go Testify to process your Personal Data. Details of the processing, such as why Go Testify would like to process your data, how it will be used and if your Personal Data will be shared, will be provided at the time of asking you for your consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time if you no longer wish to have the Go Testify process your Personal Data.
- Go Testify will on occasion be under a legal obligation to obtain and disclose your Personal Data. Where possible, we will notify you when processing your data due to a legal obligation, however this may not always be possible. For instance, Go Testify may need to provide your data in order to prevent criminal activity or help to detect criminal activity, in which case we may share information with law enforcement. This is done in a safe and secure manner. It’s essential that Go Testify complies with its legal, regulatory and contractual requirements, so if you object to this processing, Go Testify will not be able to provide its Services to you.
3. Staying in Control of Your Information: Your Rights
If the GDPR applies to you, you have certain rights in relation to your Personal Data:
- The right of access – your right to request a copy of the personal data we hold about you;
- The right to rectification – your right to request that we correct personal data about you if it is incomplete or inaccurate;
- The right to erasure (also known as the ‘right to be forgotten’) – under certain circumstances, you may ask us to delete the personal data we have about you (unless it remains necessary for us to continue processing your personal data for a legitimate business purpose or to comply with a legal obligation as permitted under the GDPR, in which case we will inform you);
- The right to restrict processing – your right, under certain circumstances, to ask us to suspend our processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability – your right to ask us for a copy of your personal data in a common format (for example, a .csv file);
- The right to object – your right to object to us processing your personal data (for example, if you object to us processing your data for direct marketing); and
- Rights in relation to automated decision-making and profiling – our obligation to be transparent about any profiling we do, or any automated decision-making.
These rights are subject to certain rules around when you can exercise them. If you are located in the European Economic Area (EEA) and wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us at email@example.com or write to us at:
Go Testify Limited
8 Cromac Avenue
You will not have to pay a fee to access your Personal Data (or to exercise any of the other rights) unless your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request under those circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity. This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. Please note that if we are unable to reasonably confirm your identity, we will not be able to honor certain requests.
We will respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated as required by law.
In addition, if you no longer wish to receive our marketing/promotional information you may withdraw your consent to direct marketing at any time directly from the unsubscribe link included in each electronic marketing message we send to you. If you do so, we will update our databases, and will take all reasonable steps to meet your request at the earliest possible opportunity, but we may continue to contact you to the extent necessary for the purposes of providing our Services.
Finally, you have the right to make a complaint at any time to the supervisory authority for data protection issues in your country of residence. We would, however, appreciate the chance to address your concerns before you approach the supervisory authority, so please contact us directly first.
If you are a user in the EEA, you may also contact our representative in the European Union: Go Testify Limited at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Under certain circumstances (for example with certain material changes) we will provide notice to you of these changes and, where required by applicable law, we will obtain your consent. Notice may be by email to you, by posting a notice of such changes on our apps and websites, or by other means consistent with applicable law.
Go Testify engages the products and services of other vendors. As a step in ensuring GDPR compliance, Go Testify has reviewed and continues to assess vendors for compliance assurances.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
6. Contact Us
If you have questions, comments, or concerns about Go Testify or this GDPR Notice, please email us at: email@example.com or write to us at:
Go Testify Limited
8 Cromac Avenue
Our Company Registration number is NI636713 registered in the United Kingdom (Northern Ireland).
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Our Company keeps all its privacy policies under regular review. The last update on this GDPR Policy was 01 May 2020.